Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday, January 4th 2012

What a beautiful day it was today in typically HOT Florida! I woke up this morning to temps in the mid 20's, and 3 orange cats all cuddled under my comforter :). I love it, which I'm sure is hard for most northerners to understand. We hardly ever get temps lower than 70 degrees here and the humidity more than 50% of the year is just crazy hot! So yeah, Ill take the 40's and even the 20's! Ill have my share of hot days soon enough!

Spent most of the morning sending a ton of emails to various vendors and companies that sell and service Mopar  vehicles. I am helping out my good friend Kim with the event that we attend in Gatlinburg in June. "Mopar-Nation Meet in the Mountains 5.0". I cannot wait! Its a week full of fun with good people and some great friends. By far, one of my favorite places to go in the Summer. I cant believe its only 5 months away! Ive got allot to do to prepare.

After finishing up the emails and phone calls,  I set the table for dinner , washed and put away 2 loads of laundry, prepared some left over turkey for dinner and made a chocolate cake! We still have cookies left over from Christmas, however they arent exactly fresh anymore LOL. It was nice having a variety of cookies and candy to pick from for dessert every evening  during the holidays....however, I think Im pretty cookied out!

Spent the rest of my day reading some chapters in my new James Van Praague book, before LB got home from school. We made a fire in the fireplace and also made some popcorn in my new hot air popcorn maker, while he worked on his homework. I love that thing. Its been probably 25 years since I used one, but I remember like it was yesterday when my parents got one. It was THE thing to own! LOL.

Now its time to check over his homework, put away some more laundry, and get ready for dinner. Ahh the exciting life of a Stay at Home MOM and Wife...a job I wouldnt change for the world!

Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment